Draft statements of licensing principles and policy by 10 August
Draft statement of licensing principles
Every three years we have to publish a Statement of Principles which guides applicants, licence holders and the public on how the Council will make its decisions under the Gambling Act 2005. Our current statement of licensing principles will expire in January 2019 so we have reviewed it and added the following:
- local area profiles
- risk assessments
- safeguarding in licensed premises
Draft statement of licensing policy
Every five years we have to publish a Statement of policy which guides applicants, licence holders and the public on how the Council will make its decisions under the Licensing Act 2003. Our current statement of licensing policy will expire in January 2019 so we have reviewed and updated it
Comment on the draft statements of licensing principles and licensing policy
We would like the views of residents, Councillors, relevant organisations and licence holders on our draft Statement of licensing principles and policy. We will consider all consultation responses before a final draft goes to Council for adoption. Please:
- view the draft statement of licensing principles
- view the draft statement of licensing policy
- email your comments to the Licensing team by 10 August 2018. Please add which statement you're commenting on
Parking permit review: Corn Street and Church Green, Witney
Have your say about parking on Corn Street and Church Green before Friday 1 June 2018 by completing our online survey.
Accessing our leisure facilities
We own a number of leisure centres, sports halls, gyms and swimming pools in the District and are looking to identify any potential barriers that discourage people from using them.
We want to find out:
- Any access restrictions that you encounter as a user - for example is the location of a particular resource awkward for you to access?
- What puts you off using our leisure facilities - for example do you feel we're lacking specialist equipment that could help you?
- How we can improve?
We are constantly working to make our leisure facilities accessible to everyone. Your feedback will help shape any future development.
Comment about leisure facilities
Commenting on a planning application
To find out how you can do this follow the link below: