Creating Futures newsletter
Our resident newsletter includes important and useful information such as bank holiday bin collection dates, major planning consultations and updates about services including housing, recycling, benefits and leisure.
Read summer 2014 edition
As more and more people are using our website, we are now only issuing the newsletter on an 'as and when' basis.
Feedback and suggestions for future articles
We value your views about Creating Futures - what you like and dislike and what you find useful - please give us your feedback, including any suggestions you may have for future articles. Contact details are below.
If you want to promote a local event this can be done:
Facts and figures about the newsletter
- Printed on environmentally sustainable or recycled paper.
- Published as required.
- Delivered to all households by Royal Mail.
- Available from the Council's town centre shops and offices.
- Each copy is written and designed in-house.
- The total cost to the Council of publishing and delivering the last edition to each house in the district was around 11p a copy.