Housing associations

The following Housing Associations have accommodation in the District. To apply for vacancies with any of them, you should contact Housing Services at the Council, even if you are an existing tenant.

Management of housing association tenancies

Contact the housing association direct for help if you:

  • are a victim of nuisance, threatening behaviour or other anti-social behaviour caused by tenants of a housing association property in the District, or 
  • would like to apply for community safety improvements on a housing association estate.

Some general guidance on tackling anti-social behaviour can be found in the leaflet:

West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB