European Parliamentary elections - Thursday 23 May 2019
Polling in the election for Members of the European Parliament closed at 10 pm on Thursday 23 May.
West Oxfordshire is part of the South East Region, which will elect 10 MEPs.
All 67 local authorities in the region will be counting the votes on Sunday evening (26 May) and the results will be announced after 10pm, when polls across the EU have closed.
- See downloads section for notice of election, statement of parties and individual candidates nominated and situation of polling stations
- For more information see: "European Elections on Thursday 23 May 2019"
Results of previous elections within the District
- View our election results page
Registering to vote and voting by post or proxy
- View our Register to vote page
District, town and parish councils
West Oxfordshire District Council is made up of 49 elected Councillors, with one third elected three years in four.
- For more information about future district elections please see: Electoral cycle (pdf)
- For more details of election years for your town or parish please see: Parish and Town Council Election Years (pdf)
Parliamentary elections: May 2022
The next election of a member of parliament for the Witney constituency is currently scheduled to take place on Thursday 5 May 2022.
Police and Crime Commissioner: May 2020
The next election of a Police and Crime Commissioner is scheduled for Thursday 7 May 2020.
For information about the Police and Crime Commissioner, please see the official website for the Thames Valley Police and Crime Commissioner.