Creating Futures newsletter
Our resident newsletter includes important and useful information including updates about services such as housing, recycling, benefits and leisure.
Read Creating Futures - Spring 2018
As more and more people are using our website, we are now only issuing the newsletter on an 'as and when' basis.
Feedback and suggestions for future articles
We value your views about Creating Futures - what you like and dislike and what you find useful - please give us your feedback, including any suggestions you may have for future articles. Contact details are below.
If you want to promote a local event this can be done:
Facts and figures about the newsletter
- Printed on environmentally sustainable paper.
- Published as required.
- Delivered to all households by Royal Mail.
- Available from the Council's town centre shops and offices.
- Each copy is written and designed in-house.
- The total cost to the Council of publishing and delivering the latest edition to each house in the district was less than 14p a copy.