Filming in West Oxfordshire

We receive many requests from TV and film production companies to allow filming in West Oxfordshire.

You will need permission from the relevant landowner. If you want to film in public areas, below are some useful contacts:

  • West Oxfordshire District Council for car parks, some recreation grounds, leisure centres and limited areas of land that are the responsibility of the Council. Please contact Communications on 01993 861000.
  • Oxfordshire County Council to film on the highways, in local state schools, libraries or in any of their council-owned properties. See Filming in Oxfordshire page¬†
  • To film on village greens, local recreation grounds or cemeteries, contact the parish or town council.¬†

West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB