Homeless or at risk?
Help rough sleepers
If you see someone bedding down or sleeping rough, please let us know by:
- using the Street Link website or app;
- calling Street Link on 0300 500 0914;
- or calling our Housing Advice Team on 01993 861000
Help and advice for the homeless or those at risk of homelessness
If you are homeless or threatened with homelessness, contact us as soon as possible for an appointment to see a housing adviser. Depending on your circumstances we may be able to:
- permanently house you as a result of homelessness
- provide temporary accommodation or
- offer advice and assistance.
If you are threatened with homelessness we will need to check that you:
- qualify for assistance
- are in priority need
- are not intentionally homeless
- have a local connection with West Oxfordshire.
If there aren't any suitable temporary houses available, we may house you in temporary bed and breakfast accommodation.
Ask us for help with homelessness
Out of hours assistance
If accommodation is needed in an emergency outside office hours please:
- Call the Council's out of office number 0151 34 32 945.