All items must be presented together outside for collection by 6am on the agreed day of collection.
All items must be:
- presented as close as possible to the edge of the boundary of the property
- presented as close to the highway or access road as possible
- easily accessible for the Recycling Operatives
- presented in a safe fashion which does not cause any obstruction or danger to the public
- emptied before collection
This service is for household items from residential premises only and no DIY, commercial or industrial waste will be collected.
All items must match the description given at the time of booking the bulky item collection.
Once booked, no amendments can be made to the booking and no refunds are given. If items are left out for collection and are taken before the collection date, no monies can be refunded.
We reserve the right to cancel or amend the booking.
We arrange the collection and the County Council is responsible for the disposal.