Skip to main content


We receive many requests from TV and film production companies to allow filming in West Oxfordshire.

You will need permission from the relevant landowner.

Contacts for filming in public areas

West Oxfordshire District Council are responsible for filming in car parks, some recreation grounds, leisure centres and limited areas of land. Call us on 01993 861000 to enquire.

Contact Oxfordshire County Council to film on the highways, local state schools, libraries or in any of their council-owned properties.

Apply to film in Oxfordshire

To film on village greens, local recreation grounds or cemeteries, contact the parish or town council

Related Pages