Skip to main content

Coronavirus (COVID-19) - For information on changes to our services, how to get help, support your community, advice and grants for employers and businesses visit our Coronavirus pages.

  1. Home
  2. Council tax and benefits
  3. Report a change in circumstances

Report a change in circumstances

It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of Council Tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:

  • someone moves into the property
  • someone moves out of the property
  • a household member changes their name, for example, after marriage
  • a household member becomes 18 years old
  • you think you are entitled to a discount or exemption
  • you think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
  • you change address
  • any other changes you think we should know about.

Moving house

Let us know if you are going to be moving.

Change of bank account details for direct debit

If you need to change the bank account details for your direct debit complete the form below or call 01993 861000.

See also