Corndell Gardens, Witney
A development of new apartments has been built at Corndell Gardens, Witney.
The development includes seven affordable homes in the format of discount market sale and comprises:
- five lots of one bed apartments at an indicative price of £164,000 to £176,000
- two lots of two bed apartments at an indicative price of £208,000 to £220,000
The homes are to be sold at 80% of open market value. If the homes are sold again in future these re-sales must also be at 80% of open market value.
We have responsibility for nominating purchasers for these homes and welcome applications from potential purchasers.
The apartments are in a three storey apartment block close to the town centre with:
- a gated entrance
- allocated Parking
- underfloor heating
- a private entry system
- landscaped communal gardens
- a high quality finish
For more information please contact Murry Burnett by calling 01993 861716 or emailing email@example.com.
Applicants should have a mortgage offer and any other finances in place required to purchase a home.
How to apply for a home
To apply, please complete the application form and submit with your supporting information to:
Strategic Housing Team, West Oxfordshire District Council, Elmfield, New Yatt Road, Witney, Oxfordshire OX28 1PB.
You will need to include the following with your application form:
- mortgage offer
- statement from Independent Financial Advisor
- proof of earning all applicants
- your Help To Buy registration details if you have them