Take part in the consultation
Representations should be received no later than 5pm on Friday 23 October 2020.Submit comments on Area Action Plan
If you are unable to comment online you can fill out the response form and return it to us or:
- send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to Planning Policy Team, West Oxfordshire District Council, Elmfield, New Yatt Road, Witney, OX28 1PB
Comments should focus on three main issues:
- whether the AAP is legally compliant
- whether it is sound
- whether we have complied with our statutory duty to co-operate
More information on what you can comment on is available in the guidance on commenting document.
Any representations may be accompanied by a request to be notified of any of the following:
- the submission of the AAP for independent examination under section 20 of the Act
- the publication of the recommendations of the person appointed to carry out an independent examination of the AAP under section 20 of the Act
- The adoption of the AAP
All representations received will be made available to the Planning Inspectorate and to the person appointed by the Secretary of State to conduct the examination.
As well as on the website copies of the pre-submission draft AAP and supporting documents have been made available in the following libraries:
- Carterton Library - 6 Alvescot Road, Carterton, OX18 3JH
- Chipping Norton Library - Goddards Lane, Chipping Norton, OX7 5NP
- Eynsham Library - 30 Mill Street, Eynsham, OX29 4JS
- Witney Library - Welch Way, Witney, OX28 6JH
- Woodstock Library - The Oxfordshire Museum, Fletcher's House, Park Street, Woodstock, OX20 1SN
We aim to make copies of the AAP and supporting documents available in other libraries throughout West Oxfordshire and District Council Offices when they re-open.
Area action plan