Council Tax - report a change in circumstances

It is important to let us know of any changes that could affect the amount of Council Tax you have to pay. Examples of changes you need to let us know about are:

  • Someone moves into the property
  • Someone moves out of the property
  • A household member changes their name ie after marriage
  • A household member becomes 18 years old
  • You think you are entitled to a discount or exemption
  • You think you are no longer entitled to a discount or exemption
  • You change address
  • Any other changes you think we should know about.

Informing us of a move

Change of bank account details for direct debit

If you need to change the bank account details for your direct debit please:

  • print, fill in and return the direct debit mandate to the address on the form
  • use the contact details at the base of the page.

Postcode search

Look up your:

  • Bin collection dates
  • Councillor(s)
  • Local maps
  • Nearest planning applications
  • Council tax bands & charges

& Download your waste calendar 



West Oxfordshire District Council
New Yatt Road
OX28 1PB