Council Plan 2020 to 2024
The West Oxfordshire Council Plan 2020 to 2024 sets out our key priorities, areas which require particular focus, and shows how we intend to achieve our ambitions for supporting local communities and the delivery of local services.
Our vision is to support West Oxfordshire to be fit for the future through delivery of the following priorities.
- Climate Action: Leading the way in protecting and enhancing the environment by taking action locally on climate change and biodiversity
- Healthy Towns and Villages: Facilitating healthy lifestyles and better wellbeing for everyone
- A Vibrant District Economy: Securing future economic success through supporting existing local businesses and attracting new businesses to deliver the economic ambitions of the Local Industrial Strategy
- Strong Local Communities: Supporting and building prosperous and inclusive local communities
- Meeting the Housing Needs of our Changing Population: Securing the provision of market and affordable housing of a high quality for a wide range of house holders making their home in West Oxfordshire
- Modern Council Services and Sustainable Finance: Delivering excellent modern services whilst ensuring the financial sustainability of the Council