Request bins and recycling containers
You can request a food waste caddy or recycling box if:
- you have just moved in
- your current box has been stolen or damaged
- you would like to sign up for the garden waste service and need a new bin
We are currently prioritising deliveries to residents without bins for example, new developments and new garden waste customers, all other container requests will be done as soon as we have the resource available to deliver.
If your bin or container has been damaged you must leave the damaged one out to be swapped with a replacement.
Larger refuse bin
The following households may be eligible for a larger bin if:
- there are 6 or more permanent residents living at the address
- they produce a large volume of non infectious healthcare waste such as swabs, incontinence pads or dressings
- there are 2 children (under the age of 4 years old) who are using nappies, living with 2 or more adults
A larger bin is only for those in genuine need. We expect you to make every effort to recycle your waste before making this request. If granted, checks may be made by us on your ongoing need, and suitability for the service.
You will need to inform us of any future changes in circumstances. We maintain the right to downsize or remove containers if we find the need is no longer required.
We reserve the right to request proof of eligibility for this service at any time.